5 Whys Presentation is designed to help you learn how to continually improve your operations by using a root cause determination tool, part of the problem solving method.
Briefly, 5 Why is:
- Root Cause Analysis tool
- Part of the Problem Solving Techniques
- The outcome of the 5 Why’s analysis is identifying the reason(s) why the problem originated
It is not:
- A complicated technique
- The resolution of the problem itself
The objectives of this training material are:
- Explain in detail the 5 Why’s as a root cause analysis tool
- Teach how to apply it effectively in day-to-day activities
- Provide examples of using 5 Why’s in both, transactional & manufacturing environments
- 5 Why’s Overview
- What is (or is not) 5 Why’s
- 5 Why’s General Rules
- 5 Why’s Details
- 1st Why
- 2nd Why
- 3rd Why
- 4th Why
- 5th Why
- “Why” Graph
- 5 Why Examples
Based on the above, you can clearly see the benefits of this training material, about 5 Whys or root cause analysis. It offers not only the theoretical components of the training, but also the step-by-step instructions that constitute the roadmap of successfully using 5 Why.
Moreover, it offers the chance of discussing concrete examples.
- 5 Whys Presentation (slides)
- Trainer Manual (footnotes that explain each slide)
- Trainee Manual (presentation slides and space for notes)
The presentation comes as a downloadable zip file, available upon payment. Includes either uneditable PDF and PowerPoint (2007-10) versions or Text Editable PowerPoint (2007+)of presentation and supporting PDF files.