The Change Management Presentation is designed to help you manage the change in your organization, to be able to compete and win in the global marketplace.
Briefly, the Change Management Process is a:
- Framework to understand change
- Toolset to generate stakeholder engagement & action
- Common sense approach to human side of implementation
Why use it:
- It’s necessary—80% of implementation failures traced to ‘people issues’
- It works—proven methods developed and used in world-class companies
- It’s easy—simple concepts & tools
The objectives of this training material are:
- Understand the Change Management Process and the challenges and strategies of creating a sustained change in your organization
- Learn about the Transformation Model and the tools to translate the Vision into Reality
- Utilize the power of Engaging, Exciting and Evolving your team for a successful transition
- What is E3
- Group Activity – Challenges of Change
- Critical Factors
- Change Management Process
- The Change Curve
- Challenges & Strategies
- The Transformation model
- Change Effectiveness Formula
- Change Management Guiding Principles
- Change Management Tools
- Translating Vision into Action
Based on the above, you can clearly see the benefits of this training material about Change Management. It offers not only the theoretical components of the training, but also the instructions that constitute the roadmap of managing the change in your organization.
Moreover, it offers the chance of performing a group activity, about the challenges of change.
- Change Management Presentation (slides)
- Trainer Manual (footnotes that explain slides)
- Trainee Manual (presentation slides and space for notes)
The presentation comes as a downloadable zip file, available upon payment. Includes uneditable PDF and PowerPoint (2007-10) versions of presentation and supporting PDF files.