You want your company to be more productive and to increase customer satisfaction. However, envisioning goals and implementing them are two entirely different things. The Lean Manufacturing Presentation by ELSE Inc. will teach you about the main principles of Lean Manufacturing, a process that has proven itself among the world’s top multinational companies.
We have put together various solutions like the Lean Manufacturing Presentation, 5S Presentation, and Value Stream Mapping that will provide your company with a steady workflow to increase productivity.
During your exploration of Lean Manufacturing theories, you may encounter jargon and terms that are difficult to understand at first glance. Don’t feel intimidated. ELSE Inc.’s presentations can guide you through the process of understanding. Through our Lean Manufacturing Presentation, principles like Kaizen, Jidoka, Heijunka and 5S are extensively discussed so that you and your company can fully understand the principles of Lean.
Our Lean Manufacturing Presentation also aims to inform your company on how to implement Lean principles in practice, with techniques that reduce your company’s wastes while increasing your revenue. Through our Lean Manufacturing Presentation, your company will also learn how to reduce the use of energy and utilities, helping your company to cut down even more costs.
Our Lean manufacturing techniques include not only reducing clutter on the production floor but within individual work stations as well. Without distraction, productivity inside the workplace increases.
Together with our Lean Manufacturing Presentation, we also provide Lean games that will help employees simulate the actual Lean manufacturing process, and visualize it effectively.
Fundamentals of Lean Manufacturing Presentation is designed to help you learn how to implement Lean in your organization by having a good understanding of its fundamentals and implementation steps.
This Lean Manufacturing Presentation is supported by the Lean Ball Game. We strongly recommend that they are used together during the training session, because this way your team can experience the true power of what they’ve learned.
Briefly, Lean Manufacturing is:
- A philosophy and a long-term strategy that aligns everything in the business to deliver increasing VALUE to the customer
- It involves:
- Systems / Processes
- Waste and Deficiencies elimination
The objectives of this training material are:
- Clarify the origins of Lean Manufacturing
- Understand the fundamental truths that make Lean manufacturing the most powerful tool to minimize inefficiencies and to stay strong in front of the competition
- Explain the main pillars of Lean that can revitalize your organization
- See the transition between mass/batch production, continuous flow, kanban into heijunka, as ways of transforming your own business
- Learn ways to implement Lean Manufacturing the right way
- Realize the obstacles that stay in your way and ways to overcome them
- Origins of Lean
- Lean Definition
- The Lean Manufacturing House
- Respect For People
- Lean Principles
- Waste in Gemba
- Batch Manufacturing vs Continuous Flow
- One Piece Flow
- Pull Principles – Kanban Explained
- Heijunka Fundamentals
- Lean Implementation
- Obstacles to Lean and Ways to Overcome
Based on the above, you can clearly see the benefits of this training material, about Lean Fundamentals and methodology. Our Lean Manufacturing Presentation offers not only the theoretical components of the training, but also the step-by-step instructions that constitute the roadmap of implementing Lean.
Moreover, it offers the chance of understanding fundamental components of Lean.
- Fundamentals of Lean Presentation (slides)
- Trainer Manual (footnotes that explain each slide)
- Trainee Manual (presentation slides and space for notes)
The presentation comes as a downloadable zip file, available upon payment. Includes either uneditable PDF and PowerPoint (2007-10) versions or Text Editable PowerPoint (2007+)of presentation and supporting PDF files.