This Fundamentals of Lean Package includes the Fundamentals of Lean Manufacturing Presentation, Lean Manufacturing Assessment and Lean Ball Game. Save by purchasing together.
Fundamentals of Lean Manufacturing Presentation
You want your company to be more productive and to increase customer satisfaction. However, envisioning goals and implementing them are two entirely different things.
- Fundamentals of Lean Manufacturing Presentation (slides)
- Trainer Manual (footnotes that explain slides)
- Trainee Workbook (presentation slides and space for notes)
Lean Manufacturing Assessment
Our Lean Manufacturing Assessment tool is the result of many customer requests for a simple tool that can help staff at all levels audit and assess key components of the Lean manufacturing implementation, to be able to see the gap between current status and desired condition.
- Lean Manufacturing Assessment
Lean Ball Game
The Lean Ball Game is a Lean simulation that uses three tennis balls for a team of 6-8 people and is used to introduce your team to the concept of Lean Manufacturing.
- Lean Ball Game (slides)
- Trainer Manual (footnotes that explain each slide)
- Trainee Manual (presentation slides and space for notes)
The package comes as a downloadable zip file, available upon payment. Includes uneditable PDF and PowerPoint (2007-10) versions of presentation and supporting PDF and Excel files.