Our Lean Manufacturing Assessment tool is the result of many customer requests for a simple tool that can help staff at all levels audit and assess key components of the Lean manufacturing implementation, to be able to see the gap between current status and desired condition.
The lean manufacturing assessment tool is a collection of questions regarding each aspect of the lean manufacturing implementation and has five levels of achievement.
It comes in Excel format and, upon answering each question and establishing the score for each element, it will give you the overall condition of the company, in percentages.
It is easy to use as the questions are very clear and to the point, as you can see from the sample.
Here are the components audited:
- Health & Safety Program
- On-The-Job Training Program
- Kaizen / Employee Suggestion Program
- Andon / Visual Controls
- Standardized Work
- Separation of Man and Machine
- Continuous Flow
- Kanban System / Pull System
- Work Cell / Line Balancing
- Quick Change-Over / SMED / Quick Set-Up
- Jidoka / Autonomation
- Poka-Yoke / Error Proofing
- Inventory Management
- Lean Manufacturing Assessment Excel file
The lean assessment comes as a MS Excel file in a downloadable zip file, available upon payment.