A picture is worth a thousand words. Based on this truth, we aimed to design training material rich in images and with very short lines of text. The Lean Overview Presentation falls in this category. It uses powerful images to relate key Lean concepts to the audience. Both available research and our own experience have proven that the use of images helps trainees internalize the training experience. Additionally we have provided notes for each slide, and also the training script. The presentation is 140 slides in length, all images are embedded into each slide’s background for copyright reasons; however the text is fully editable.
Lean Overview Agenda
- What is Lean section Covers
- Basic Structure of the Lean Business Model
- The key basic features upon which Lean is Built
- The two key concepts that control operations
- Lastly the essential attitude and practice that keeps it going forward
- Why Lean
- Focus on creating customer Value and Satisfaction
- Helps lower costs
- Speeds up all processes including design
- Improves internal morale and performance
- History of Lean
- Learn about the men behind Lean
- The problems it solved for those who have used it.
- Lean Implementation Steps
- Identify Value
- Map its Creation
- Get Process to Flow Steady
- Develop Pull from the customer backward
- Pursue Perfection
- Introduction to Lean Tools
- Tools for Direction
- Tools for Diagnosis (Problem Solving)
- Tools for Action
- Lean Overview Presentation (PowerPoint pptx)
- Notes attached to each slide to allow you to create a trainers manual or trainee workbook.
The presentation comes as a downloadable zip file, available upon payment.