Practical Problem Solving Presentation is designed to help you learn how to find solutions to the problems your organization is facing.
Briefly, Practical Problem Solving is:
- Enabling and Equipping your people to solve problems
- It teaches the relationship between finding a root cause and solution development
The objectives of this training material are:
- To explain practical ways of solving problems in your organization
- To give examples that can assist in the use of the problem solving techniques
The agenda is:
- Problem Solving Basics
- 8D (Eight-Discipline Problem Solving Method)
- PDCA cycle (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
- DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Implement, Control)
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Pareto Charts
- Root Cause Analysis Methodology:
- Fishbone Diagram (aka C&E Diagram, Ishikawa)
Based on the above, you can clearly see the benefits of this training material, about Practical Problem Solving. It offers excellent and practical place to start problem solving training, including examples that will help your people understand the basics.
- Practical Problem Solving Presentation (slides)
- Trainer Manual (printable PDF footnotes that explain key slides)
- Trainee Manual (printable PDF presentation slides and space for notes)
The presentation comes as a downloadable zip file, available upon payment. Includes uneditable PDF and PowerPoint (2007-10) versions of presentation and supporting PDF files.