TPM Presentation or Total Productive Maintenance Presentation is designed to help you learn how to ensure that every machine in a production process is always able to perform its required tasks.
This presentation is supported by the TPM Game. We strongly recommend that they are used together during the training session, because this way your team can experience the true power of what they’ve learned.
Briefly, TPM means:
- Solving the problems that hurt the capacity of our equipment.
- SMaintaining the precision of equipment so it produces defect-free product.
- SHelping to instill ownership for equipment performance.
- SDeveloping skills as problems are solved
- Making equipment “easy to use right and difficult to use wrong.”
Different kinds of machinery are valuable in creating products and helping lessen the burden of workers. However, knowledgeable operators who can anticipate malfunctions and address them beforehand are just as important. How do you go about creating a reliable system for equipment maintenance that all workers can participate in?
ELSE Inc.’s TPM Presentation is especially designed to walk you through the different steps in Total Productive Maintenance to address such concerns. Using our tools, your team learns the value of routine check-ups and problem-solving, as well as the safety and cost benefits of implementing TPM principles. Using the TPM Presentation as a game plan, your team can tackle issues such as quality improvement, equipment safety and company morale.
Retention of ideas is further reinforced when they are applied, either in a simulated environment or in a “real world” setting. Participants who have a hands-on experience to complement their theoretical understanding become more proficient on the production floor. When used alongside the TPM Game, learning by doing can be achieved.
ELSE Inc. is committed to providing the most interactive and effective training resources geared towards a deep understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles. ELSE Inc.’s learning modules are crucial learning tools as your company journeys toward Total Lean Production.
The objectives of this training material are:
- Understand Total Productive Maintenance goals, benefits and implementation steps
- TPM Basics
- Stage 1 – Planning and Preparation
- Stage 2 – Pilot Installation
- Stage 3 – Plant-Wide Implementation
Based on the above, you can clearly see the benefits of this training material, about TPM or Total Productive Maintenance. It offers not only the theoretical components of the training, but also the step-by-step instructions that constitute the roadmap of implementing TPM.
Moreover, it offers the chance of discussing many concrete examples.
- Total Productive Maintenance Presentation (slides)
- Trainer Manual (footnotes that explain each slide)
- Trainee Manual (presentation slides and space for notes)
The presentation comes as a downloadable zip file, available upon payment. Includes uneditable PDF and PowerPoint (2007-10) versions of presentation and supporting PDF files.