Video Player requires current version of Adobe Flash Player if you require it please Click Here.
5S Presentation is designed to help you enhance 5S workplace Organization by following the Lean 5S Principles and 5S Housekeeping in the workplace, whether office or production. It is a training package, full of examples and pictures, before and after each stage, to show you how to proceed.
This presentation is supported by the 5S Game and the 5S audit spreadsheet. We strongly recommend that they are used together during the training session, because this way your team can experience the true power of what they’ve learned.
Briefly, 5S is a systematic, step-by-step process to produce a clean and well organized work area. 5S is more than just housekeeping; it is the beginning of waste reduction and builds on the foundation of discipline.
5S is based on the premise that a clean and well organized work place is more productive, less frustrating and safer for employees.
- The objectives of this training material are:
- Understand what each of the 5S’s stands for and its true meaning.
- Learn how to implement 5S in your organization
- Experience how each ‘S’ builds on the previous ‘S’ to create a systematic method to improve a work area
- 5S Basics
- 5S Implementation Steps
- Straighten / Set in Order
- Sweep / Shine
- Achieving Excellence in 5S
- Appendix full of visual examples
Based on the above, you can clearly see the benefits of this training material, of understanding the Lean 5S Principles and 5S Housekeeping. It offers not only the theoretical components of the training, but also the step-by-step instructions that constitute the roadmap of implementing 5S Workplace Organization.
Moreover, it offers the chance of discussing many powerful, visual examples of each 5S step.
- 5S Presentation (slides)
- Trainer Manual (footnotes that explain each slide)
- Trainee Manual (presentation slides and space for notes)
The presentation comes as a downloadable zip file, available upon payment. Includes uneditable PDF and PowerPoint (2007-10) versions of presentation and supporting PDF files.